The Breakfast Club

Welcome to the Breakfast Club!

Is it really the most important meal of the day?
Some researchers say yes, some say no.
Basically, listen to your body. Do your own little research.
Do something different once in a while...

Let us share ours...

For Miyane,
she anticipates breakfast from the night before.

"The one thing that makes me excited for the day after today, is what I'm planning to make and eat for breakfast.
I enjoy the ritual of preparing fruits, green smoothies, egg, or whatever I'm making for breakfast and the smell of coffee boiling in my mokka pot.
I try my best to change the menu for my breakfast.
My body feels better by not eating the same thing everyday.
So for me, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, a good breakfast can lift up my mood and energy for the whole day."

For Tari,
it's either a great breakfast with friends or no breakfast.

"Daily I drink lemon and warm water first thing in the morning, if I have time before going to work to prepare something, I'll make something fast and simple. Most of the time I'll settle with the lemon warm water and coffee later.
I love going to breakfast with friends in a nice place, it can be the highlight of my week."

For Dewi,
She likes things in order everyday, it keeps her calm.

"It all depends on when I had dinner the day before. If I ate late, then I'll fast for 16 hours, so I'll skip breakfast and eat lunch as a first meal of the day. I only fast for food, I'll still drink water and coffee.
When I had the dinner on time (that is at 5-6 pm), I'll anticipate and plan breakfast from the night before. My favorites are scramble eggs with avocado and then banana and coffee.
But...I'll definitely break any rule if ever I feel so hungry in the morning, even when I had a late dinner the day before...I'll just eat!"

The three of us are coffee drinkers, we love good coffee, we need coffee. We're very interested to know how you guys start your day without coffee! With coffee, without coffee... without breakfast... anything, even if you think it's weird! Please share your morning rituals!

xx,
Feel Good




Comments

Popular Posts